Monday 17 November 2014

Every path is the right path.

Talking about a movie with a friend and incidentally she mentioned Thirty Seconds To Mars. I just felt like something need to be done which is about the song of this band I've been spent a long time to remember the name ( I haven't spent my time to search for it on the Internet). That's why I hurriedly started to search for them on Youtube this time. And finally, I found them not long ago.
Kings and Queens

Listening to the beat, the lyrics, the song itself reminds me of the past. 
Thinking about the past, I always feel a little bit nostalgic.
I always thought I'm kind of person who into challenges and changes because I believe changing makes people become a better person. But now, every time I look back, I always hope everything hasn't changed.
Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change. People are changing all the time.
Some relationships, changes actually make it grows stronger but some are just not as simple as that.
It separates us. But none of us at fault to be quite honest. It's just time and growing up and other things. All these little things create a big distance between us.
Sometimes, I actually thought I'm the one at fault, I also wish I chose another path instead of this one.
But then, is everything gonna fall back together as it used to be as I imagined?

If I chose another path, I would be a totally different person now. Will it be good or bad for me? I couldn't tell.  If I had another option, I wouldn't have a chance to be friend with some amazing people I met along the way. And I know for sure, my life will be so so boring without them.


Just like the movie "The Other Woman".

 Maybe the very first minutes, you can think she is so pathetic when she finds out her husband are cheating on her. You're dead wrong. In that kind of situation, she finally be able to find her-true-self and truly understand her own talents. She is no longer a stupid house wife as she always thought about herself. And she also has new 2 BFFs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO36F--Vn1g
Well, maybe it's hard not to be ashamed of what we already chose but eventually, we realise it might be actually lead us to a better future.
There are no best option, it's just simple as a better option for us after all.

Maybe this quote I just read was so right.

"Every path is the right path. Everything could've been anything else. And it would have just as much meaning."

I guess the best thing to do now is to keep moving forward and keep all the good memories of the past in our heart. No matter what happened, those memories were mine and I'm thankful for it.
Let's try our best for the future and just let go of the things we can't no longer be able to hold on to.





No comments: