Saturday 10 May 2014

It will be

You know, life sometimes has very extraordinary way to surprise us.
I don't really know until the day came and told me "I should try that". All of a sudden, I realised something.Something is very important.I have known it for a very long time. I always wanted to become a part of it. It's just time passed by and I totally forgot about it.
And now, when everything seems to fall apart, that love comes back to me like a guide light, guide me through the darkness and shows me I still have hope, that hope won't never leave me, it always there beside me when I need it the most.
And of course I believe it's my destiny therefore it won't be easy for me to reach it. Nothing worth having comes easy, you know. You have to go through many challenges to prove it's not just another day-dream of yours.
You may wonder whom I have to prove to.
Not surprisingly, this one is me. I used to fool myself it was my family.I can't go anywhere with their permission, their acception. But believe me, they only do that because they don't think I can go anywhere.Why? Because it's my dream but I'm the one who don't believe I can do it in the first place.
So if I can't prove to myself I need to do it and I can, I will only stand still.
You may ask why my blogs are all full of my writings just like a dairy.Maybe it's not.
But right now, it really is.
Because I'm so confused. I write so later on I can see it and one day when I finally go through all of these problems I can be so proud of myself.
Despite of all the doubts, I will not let it go this time.
I decide to keep it tightly and won't let go no matter what happen. And now I won't afraid of time anymore because I believe if it's meant to be. It will be.
I fight for it til the end no matter how long it takes.
The day will come, soon, when I can finally say So lucky I won't give up on you easily that time , my precious dream :x


No comments: