Wednesday 16 April 2014

GO,GO and JUST GO!!!




I've been trying to convince myself I will never regret this.But deep inside I was lying to myself. How pathetic!
I was always thought that my life is so hard but actually it's hard because I'm thinking so and I'm never trying to make it better. And frankly, my life is so boring because I was so afraid of taking chances and trying new things , stepping out of my comfort zone.
I only a daydreamer, I'm just dreaming day by day , night by night but do nothing to make it real.
I'm a coward , I even so scared and think that I will be living here and wait for the opportunities to get me out of here.But chances will never come if I continue sitting here and do nothing but waiting.
There's time I feel bored to death that I even used to it and feel nothing else but just day after day chatted on facebook ,watched movies and do other useless things.
From time to time , I think I should do something else but sometimes I just think and then forgot all about it the next moment , sometimes I only stuck to it few days and got rid of it the next days.
I've been telling myself I can't live this kind of lives any longer but then the next thing I do is just so.. SO!
I just feel bored and come to my best friend and talk and talk.First time , she helped me alot, she even tried to tell me to continue to believe in myself and follow my dreams.But even she can notice and tired of me because people when they feel bored and try to talk with other people is because they want to find a way out to do the things they want to do.But whenever I wanted to talk to her , it's just always the same thing , the same problem and I never get out of it . The reason is so simple because I'm just complaining and thinking but doing nothing.
I've been a loser for a very long time.I wanted to do alot of things but not even a thing came true. And now , it's not even show a sign that it's gonna end soon if I continue living this way.
But come to think of it , I won't regret the time I already spent in this land because here , I met many good friends and gave me many precious advices that I won't never forget for the rest of my life.
We've been sharing all the beautiful times together. When I was confessed my love to a boy but he wasn't replied, when I was got a very high score and even the lowest score I've ever got.
We share the things we wanna do in the future when we leave this land.
But it's just, I have to go now , to discover my own things.I know they will understand and even support me if that's the thing I reall want to do.
Almost all of my friends , they all find their own things, their own clubs to contribute to , to live the fullest , to spend all the university years worthy to live with their own things and to make it the best memories they will never forgotten.They meet many people with the same goals, ...
But look at me, I haven't found even just a little thing for my own to be proud of. And not that I'm sick of this place, I love my friends here but I know I will meet them somewhere else again because we're true friends.
I'm so depressed to meet new people , to make friends, want to try to live literally on my own in totally different places , I want to take risks , I want to make more and more money for my family, I want to make them proud of me.
I can't live a day without thinking about the day I will go. I just think that I can't live in the same place for too long. I just born to go, to meet new people , to discover new culture, to do new things.
I want to go for a life's changing adventure.
It's not simple that I don't love where I was born or where my friends and family are.But it's just feel great when you go and come back to a familiar place.That's feeling I was tasted 10 years ago. I want to taste it once again.
It's fanstastic when you going on a journey then go back home to see where you can be who you are and do all the crazy things that you can't do somewhere else.
It's not just I don't love my home sweet home anymore .I just to feel awesome when I'm going far very far and one day I'm going back home.
I have to go far away and to go back one day , to feel things different and familiar at the same time. I miss that feeling.
I know now it's the perfect time to go.
And I will go.

No comments: