Saturday 19 April 2014

MY BUCKET LIST


My Bucket List




The things I'm about to say are  kinda silly or so familiar and old-fashion just like you guys all hear it so many times before.
But deep inside have you ever wondered what would you do if you know you won't die tomorrow but you only have few months left?
Sounds depressed but we can't expect we can live this life forever even it's beautiful or so irony that never go the way as we planned.
Even I have to be honest with myself that sometimes I wish I can write a script for my entire life and run it exactly the way I predicted it should be. But it won't be fun and full of surprises anymore if we already knew everything is about to happen.
Maybe at first , you couldn't like it and hate it but somehow , it can be the best thing ever happened to you. Just like the friendship with two old-men Edward and Carter with their bucket list together few months before they die.
If you don't have any plan for the weekend , maybe you should watch" The Bucket List" and pull out your own things after watching it because I'm about to create my own Bucket List and I'm suggesting you now you should have your own ^^. It could be very interesting.
Please don't think that I'm saying you guys are about to die or wonder if I'm about going to die.
Yes, we all gonna die.It's just not now and I'm writing all the things I wanna do before I'm about to kick the bucket. And also I don't wanna live a life that before I close my eyes I still have things I regret that I haven't done yet.
Briefly , this is my Bucket List: ( I will do it as soon as possible before changin' it )
Ten things:
1, Kiss the boy I had a crush on for around 4,5 years.( on the cheek first).
2,Sing a Japanese song in front of the crowd.
3, Write a short story and send it to a magazine.
4, Have a small tattoo.
5, Smile brightly with a total stranger.
6,Write a letter to my father , tell him how much I love him and I don't want him to continue drink alcohol and spend money without thinking and hurting my mom's feelings.
7, Buy a dress and wear it in front of my high school's classmates.
8, Take a very weird picture in Ly Thai To park
9,Start a conversation with a very handsome foreign guy at Hoan Kiem Lake.
10, Knitting a scaft.
What are yours? You can tell me by comment below :)

No comments: